Feb 21, 2011
Release Announcement - redgum RC3
The ArchServer Team is proud to announce the Release Candidate 3 (RC3) of the ArchServer 'redgum' release.
This release provides the following features:
- Latest Longterm-support (LTS) kernel; 220.127.116.11
- Update to the latest pacman version (3.4.2)
- Use DHCP or Static IP (fallback) during Installation (for remote installation)
- Dual Architecture ISO Images
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) packages (e.g. redmine, sonar, hudson, etc)
- Ruby 1.8 (available in testing)
- Arch Installation Framework (AIF) update
- Installation over Serial Support
Several bugs from the last two RCs are fixed in this relase candidate as well. If you are already using one of these releases, you should use pacman to update your installation to this release.
If you are a new user, we welcome and encourage you to assist us with testing by downloading this latest version from our Mirrorbrain supported mirrors:
This is a RELEASE CANDIDATE only, containing various fixes identified in previous RC releases. It is not yet considered suitable for production use, and is designed for TESTING ONLY. Please test thoroughly, and report any bugs to our Bug Tracker (http://bugs.archserver.org)
For feedback and/or support: